Thursday, November 22, 2012

Word #327 and 328

Tarnation and Frustration

Has anyone else encountered this annoying message
from Blogger. I have moved a ton of files off of Picasa
and I still get this message.

"Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more"

Is this Googles way of telling me "Happy Thanksgiving"???
Am I going to have to move to Word Press?
If any of you have a suggestion please comment!
Thanks!

3 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I didn't even know there was a storage limit! Good to know.

Verona said...

Glad the snipping tool was the problem solver at the end.
Nice blog you have Kathe..
Vero

Verona said...

glad the snipping tool worked for your blog as well.
Vero